CoachingPlus – Group
CoachingPlus – Life Mapping: Map the Life You Desire, Shed What No Longer Serves You, Align Your Vision & Goals & Nourish Your Soul
It’s easier to make progress when you follow maps and processes to navigate life.
Roadmaps are not guarantees, and yet they allow you to identify priorities, set goals, and monitor progress more consistently.
Life mapping gives you a panoramic perspective that is not available to you unless you intentionally design it and generate it for yourself.
This landscape view of your past present and future vision will allow you to evaluate, reflect and be more in tune with who you have been, who you are, and who you truly want to be going forward.
- Do you struggle with goal setting or with standing by your priorities?
- Do you feel that you have the potential to do great things, but are you still struggling to identify what those things are?
- Do you have a desire for growth and transformation that opens you up to experience more fully what life has to offer?
The group interactions, 1-to-1 sessions, and the coaching & mentoring around life mapping will allow you to tap into all facets of being and help you move more intentionally toward your vision of a more creative, fulfilled, and purposeful life.
Get started on this great journey!
CoachingPlus – Life Mapping – Group
More Program Details
12 Week Program
Group Engagement Via Zoom
3 Bi-Weekly; 6 Weekly Calls
6 – 90-Minute Calls – Group
3 – 45 to 55-Minute Calls – 1:1
Email support between sessions as needed
Assignments, resources, support, accountability, encouragement, and facilitation of powerful coaching tools & modalities for lasting transformations, which may include Breathwork & Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Why a Life Map?
- A life map provides opportunities to reflect on all that you feel deep in your heart and soul. The meaningful & impactful aspects of your life, past, present & future.
- A life map is not static, it’s a continuous and dynamic process of reflection
- It also allows you to look closely at your successes and
- You can analyze changes in perspective as you evolved, and the growth you have experienced over time.
- ..was the change helpful?
- ..is that perspective still serving me?
- Being stuck in a hamster wheel can be avoided with a regular and comprehensive practice of reflection. This is possible with a continuous practice of life mapping.
- A life map can be an additional creative tool that you incorporate into your goal setting process to help sustain harmony between your desires and your actions.
- You decide how much detail you wish to capture, simple inventory or a historical file.
- A life map can help you stay accountable to yourself; it can be the spark that keeps providing you with the motivation to live the life you want to live.
Need help truly grasping the concept of ‘personal values’?
I’ve got an engaging activity worksheet that will help you better understand and connect with this concept of your personal values. It’s Free. Just enter your email to request it.