Who this is
This website address is: https://inviteprogress.com.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us via our gmail address [email protected] . com
Information We Collect
As a visitor to our Website, you are not required to provide us with any personal information.
Information You Provide To Us
We collect your personal information when you request our resources, when you purchase a product or service from us, or when you otherwise contact us.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name, Email Address and Contact Information.
- Payment Information. If you choose to buy a products or service which we sell directly to you, we collect payment information through our payment processor. All payment information is securely stored by our payment processor. We have access to the last four numbers of your credit card. However, we do not maintain access to your entire credit card number nor do we have access to your security code.
We do not sell any of your information, personal or otherwise.
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you use our services
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
We do not sell any of your data, personal or otherwise.
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
To make any requests to us regarding your information, please contact us at inviteprogress.com We will have up to thirty days to respond.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We provide paid products and/or services on our Website. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).